I AM STILL SCREAAAMING AT THIS
this is my favorite video
yeah that’s true, but is it tru
yeah so i slept with this dude last night and idk we were chatting a bit during the sexy time and for some reason his birthday came up and i was like “wait 25th of september? DUDE me TOO, wtf thats such a coincidence” and he was like “really? we have the same birthday? are u fuckin with me?” and i just looked down at his penis literally inside my vagina and was like “well technically yeah” and he was like haha nice one and high fived me
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
23 Painfully True Lessons You Learn By Age 23
1. You are not your failures or rejections. You are not the boy who couldn’t love you, the job you couldn’t get, the school who wait-listed you.
2. You are, however, your passions, your convictions and the company you keep.
3. Blocking toxic people out is hard, healthy and needed. You may regret blocking people out. But you will ultimately rejoice in a toxic-free life.
4. You are unique, and your experience with people is unique. Your relationships can never be repeated, replaced; only remembered.
5. Have the courage to be yourself all the time.
6. Show your love. Especially to your parents. We are all living on borrowed time, don’t waste the moment you could have said, “I love you, Mom and Dad.”
7. Don’t be the life of a pity party. No one enjoys the tear-stained favors or melancholy attitude.
8. Trust your intuition. Period.
9. Know when to fight. More importantly, know when to walk away. And keep walking.
10. Never regret speaking your mind and respecting yourself. Even if it compromises your reputation, your relationships or “looking pyscho”. Never regret loving yourself enough to call out people who don’t.
11. She’s no you. And you aren’t her either. So stop comparing yourself, there is no comparison.
12. You can only overcome self-harm with self-love.
13. You were created to be something magnificent. Honor that.
14. Continue to be outspoken. Some will find it scary, some will find it sexy, but you will find it liberating.
15. You may not have the person you want, but you have your integrity. Hold onto it. It will get you through difficult periods with grace and poise. Don’t succumb to low levels of revenge and desperation. Continue to be dignified even when it seems unfair or unresponsive.
16. Before you do something, question your motives. We all have demons but we all have a responsibility to tame them before they turn into our monsters.
17. If you apologize, mean it.
18. Be good to the ones who are good to you.
19. God will speak to you through other people, dreams, and music. Listen.
20. We have so many different chapters in this lifetime. People are not meant to be “main characters” throughout our story. That doesn’t mean we won’t find our happy ending.
21. Some people will take you for granted. Some will emotionally abuse you. This is their problem. Unfortunately you will be causality in someone’s personal battle, but again, this is their problem.
22. It is never too late to change and grow.
23. Forgive. Forgive your enemies and forgive yourself.